Day 1 Friday
Fly into Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city. Transfer via hotel courtesy shuttle and overnight in Anchorage (or purchase meet/transfer service from Premier).
Day 2 Saturday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Enjoy an included local city tour of Anchorage featuring the historic downtown area, lake hood where 190+ float planes takeoff and land daily, Earthquake Park to learn about the 1964 Earthquake, and the Alaska Native Heritage Center where you will have the chance to learn about the history and culture of Alaska. Later, travel south along the scenic Seward Highway to the port town of Whittier. Upon arrival into Whittier board your marine vessel for a scenic journey through Prince William Sound to the town of Valdez. Enjoy the pristine waters as you look out for marine animals, glaciers, and towering mountains.
Overnight Valdez area.
Day 3 Sunday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Board the motorcoach for a journey north to the largest city in the interior, Fairbanks; known to Alaskans as the Golden Heart City. The route takes you along the Wrangell- St. Elias National Park, the largest park in the U.S. and the Trans-Alaska Pipeline.
Day 4 Monday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Today learn how the gold rush affected Alaska's interior on a sightseeing tour with an included visit to the Museum of the North. Time is available for shopping, walking or dining on your own in the downtown area. Cruise on the Chena River aboard a sternwheeler and experience the thrill of river travel. Tonight, consider purchasing the optional authentic salmon bake.
Day 5 Tuesday
Breakfast will be included. Ride the motorcoach south to Denali National Park. Enjoy an afternoon of exploring this pristine area at your leisure by either participating in a complimentary park service activity or optional tour. There are many to choose from including mild or wild river rafting, flight seeing, a jet boat safari on the Nenana River or a visit to an Iditarod champions award winning dog kennel.
Day 6 Wednesday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Today travel deep into Denali National Park on the Tundra Wilderness Tour and search the vast wilderness for bear, moose, caribou, and Dall sheep. This six to eight hour journey is narrated allowing for insight into the animals, flora and fauna of this spectacular region including a snack on the bus. Early May & September tours are shortened due to road conditions.
Meals: Breakfast, Snack
Day 7 Thursday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Later, you will be transferred to the Denali Rail Depot where you will board a deluxe dome railcar for a scenic transfer south to the climbing town of Talkeetna. Watch for a glimpse of Denali (formerly Mt. McKinley) or black bear along the banks of the Susitna River. Upon arrival into Talkeetna, board your deluxe motorcoach for a scenic transfer south to Anchorage. Tonight, share stories of your Alaskan Adventure with your fellow travelers at an included closing night dinner.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 8 Friday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Your adventure comes to an end with a hotel courtesy shuttle transfer to the airport. (or purchase transfer service from Premier Alaska Tours). Meals: Breakfast End of Tour Services
• Tour seller must mark up the above NET rates to obtain the desired commission level.
• Departures Guaranteed to operate from the first person sold!
• Premier Alaska Tours Tour Director will be with the group throughout the entire land tour.
• All deluxe private transfers throughout, luggage handling, all applicable taxes and sightseeing tours as indicated.
• Tour Director will sell all optional Tours.
• Gratuities for local Tour Director and driver are not included in the tour quote. Recommended amount: $6.00 per person per day for the Tour Director and $5.00 per person per day for the Driver.
• Meals included: Buffet Breakfast - (7); Lunch – (0); Snack – (1); Dinner – (1).
• Flights, insurance, and overnight cruises are NOT included.
• 2.5 Star Hotels included in the above pricing based on: Anchorage – SpringHill Suites University Lake or similar; Valdez Area – Best West Valdez or similar; Fairbanks – River’s Edge Resort or similar; Denali – Denali Grizzly Bear or similar. All rooms are run of house (ROH).
• Hotels will be assigned at 30 days prior to tour departure.
• Itineraries are finalized and fowarded via email at 30 days prior to tour departure.
• Child Rate: applicable for children 11 & under. Deduct $255 per child from the room occupancy type. (for two adults and one child, rate would be three triple rates less child reduction)